Thursday, April 16, 2009

Super Angie..My Happy List

I saw this on Super Busy Jenn's blog and thought I should do it too...

100 things that make me happy
Watching snow fall
___Next Top Model shows--America's, Australia's, Canada's, Britain's and Germany's
watching figure skating
doing a lutz, sit spin and a hydroblade
jumping on trampolines--i love doing back flips
Germany
Scentsy
Hello Kitty and Strawberry Shortcake
The Amazing Race
10German breads and cheeses--gouda anyone?
"Barbie Girl" by Aqua
IMing with Rick
Climbing--rock and ice..I love my new Scarpa shoes and boots, and my Grivel ice tools
Swimming in Lake Washington and Lake Samamish
Car rides
Coats--I'm such a gear slut--as they say.
Big cities--Tokyo, Beijing, Munich and Moscow
Rainbow Bright and Calico Critters
Pushing my body
20Climbing 5.12!
Carmel Apple Ciders--Momentum Cafe made the very best
Seattle's Best Coffee Raspberry Hot Chocolates, with the chocolate stick and shavings
Candy Cane Hot Chocolate
Singing songs of praise to my Lord.
competing in rock climbing and figure skating
Keystone, CO
Saunas
IKEA
30Australia--especially Cronulla and Sydney
planning trips
Yellowstone National Park
the Frankfurt Airport and flying into Germany--love looking at the villages from the air
Redmond, WA
The Temple
watching my kids excel at rock climbing and watching their self esteem rise as well
Cloudy Days!
getting text messages
getting blog comments
40Maggie Moos--dark chocolate, mixed with raspberry, with raspberry mixed in. YUM!
kangaroos
Burgermaster--enough said!
A good hamburger
Bratwurst and Kase Spetzle--homemade!
Mint Dibs
watching my kids use their imagination
choreographing skating programs
the smell of German beer
Oktoberfest
50German traditional clothing
being with my extended family
the state of Washington
Apples
Red, Purple and Pink
Cabins and magazines about cabins
wedding cakes and flowers and dresses
the Czech Republic and Bratislava
building fires
camping
60Fashion: Dolce and Gabana and JUICY COUTURE
being married to Rick and knowing that its RIGHT
helping in Dallin's classroom
driving a yellow hummer
SEA FAIR and summer in Seattle
shopping in China
gloves, scarfs and hats
buying gifts for others
service and charity
Aspen, Colorado--where Rick and I were married
70snowshoeing
escaping Utah when its Allergy season or the summer heat is on!
travel books
knowing that my kids love me--even though I yell way too much
cuddling with my kids
Cupcakes and cakes--especially made by Lesleigh
Kneaders
Going out for lunch or breakfast with Lesleigh
teaching my kids about history
Rody--what is rody anyway?
80taking the subway
having a daughter and getting her fun girly things
Ivars
massages
Ferry rides
speaking German
fruit
chocolate covered strawberries
the Oregon coast
drinking water
90blogging
rocking out to music from Germany, Japan and Russia
ice skating with Brennan
small boutiques
German EIS- strawberry and bounty flavors
frozen snickers
losing weight (although not if I eat frozen snickers!)
fall
summer in the mountains or in Seattle (NOT IN UTAH!)
bouldering with Dallin
going on Dates with Rick


--super angie






3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

That's quite a list. Thanks for sharing that.

shannon p. said...

Wow! That is a great list!

jenn said...

Isn't it SO fun to make this list!! Was Ivar's on mine? It should have been! The best part about a "100 list" is that you find out how amazing and different people are but you find out that you have lots of similarities too! I love Washington, The Amazing Race, Gouda and a good hamburger too- just to name a few!
You really are SUPER Angie! I LOVED your list!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping