Friday, April 10, 2009

Super Angie...visiting an Orphanage in China!

I just got my paperwork for going to China this year and wanted to share it with anyone and everyone who might be interested in going. This trip is going to be the most amazing tour I have taken....

Tour highlights:
  • 10 days in Beijing and Xian
  • November 1st-10th, 2009
  • Visit the summer palace, The Great Wall of China, Forbidden City, Tianament Square, Temple of Heaven, and the Terracotta Warriors.
  • Shop Shop SHOP! Visit the pearl market, the silk market and the designer clothing markets
  • Take a rickshaw ride
  • Visit Olympic sites
  • Acrobatic show

Price:$1,599 including air

The most amazing thing...we get to visit an Orphanage in Xian and do humanitarian work there!

Anyone who is interested can call Celeste French : 208-521-5835

I can't wait for this trip!!!

--Super Angie

4 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

You might just fall in love with a little girl there and have this fourth child you mentioned (when Rick called you nuts), but without having to go through the physical discomforts and weight gain of pregnancy and the pains of labor... Don't shoot the messenger for thinking this...
And Rick, if she heard this first from me, and that put a crazy idea in that nutty brain of hers, I hold myself totally non responsible (irresponsible... that's me!)for whatever might happen next...

Amy said...

Wow, how very cool is that, and honestly that's not too pricey! One of these years I might take you up on it, hopefully you will be going more than just this time. I have ALWAYS wanted to do some humanitarium work somewhere, so good for you for doing it. Can I say JEALOUS!!!

Charles Miske said...

If you go online to book flights for this trip, the flights alone would be more than that. Add in hotels, guides, meals, local transportation and it'd be more than 3x that price. It's a heck of a deal. You could buy 10 pair of designer jeans here (as many people do) or go on this trip. It's just a matter of priorities.

Tiff said...

That looks great. I thought the same thing as Otter Mum's Den, you might just come home with a sweet little girl :)

My dream vacation is to go to an orphanage for a week or 2 and just take care of the little kids. One day :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping