Monday, October 29, 2007

Super Angie...China report. 10...day 5






Monday was our last full day in China. A big group of us decided to go shopping (others headed to the zoo or elsewhere in town to site see). I saw Sally and Lisa again. Sammy and Lilly had some jewelry waiting for me, so I visited them too. I had a drink at Starbucks (hot chocolate...really warmed me up) and sat with my friends in McDonalds.

I tried on (and eventually bought) the Concubine hat. LOL And then my friends wanted me to try on other hats and they taught me how to pose. It was funny. One of them (I don't know her name) had pictures of a famous Chinese film star wearing the same hat, so she wanted me to pose just like her. We had a great time joking around. It was sad to say goodbye. *crossing fingers I get to return next year!!**

We went as a group to an Acrobat show. I loved the show a lot, but I always have enjoyed seeing people bend themselves up into strange shapes and do inhuman things. My kids would have loved the begining of the show when the dancers came out with a big Chinese dragon. Very very cool!!!

PHOTOS: 1st.Me and Lisa . 2nd: Sally and I. 3rd: Sally wearing the concubine hat 4th:Me wearing the concubine hat and doing a pose they told me to. :)
5th. me posing like the movie star.
--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping