Friday, October 26, 2007

Super Angie...China report 6...SHOPPING from Day 2

At the end of day 2, we went to Ya Show market and did some damage. Alicia got us great deals on luggage, which came in handy. You haul it around the market and put all your stuff in it. I got a ski coat for myself and the boys, plus a soft shell coat for Rick, Tyler at the gym and myself. Two purses and my flowered trench coat. What a fun day!!!

"Hey Lady...you want a purse? I can give you great deal"
"$10 US"
"Oh lady...you got to be joking. I give you great deal. $80!!"
"$10 US"
"Lady! Are you serious? Listen, real leather! Lady, give me serious price"
"$12 US"
"No lady...we are friends. I give you special price... $50 Special price cause we are friends"
"$12US"
"Lady!!"
then you walk away and as you are walking, you haggle some more and then get the purse for $20 or less! LOL Its great fun!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

emily said...

i have been keeping up and not commenting... i'm sorry! i am without words ... wow angie, it's really all SO amazing ... i would love to see it all in real life!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping