Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Super Angie...my math boy




Yesterday Dallin came home grinning and grinning. He won the math bowl for his class and he has a certificate. Of course, we had to call everyone and let them know. What a proud mom I am.

Brennan had his second day of preschool today. Oh man...he loves it so much. He told his babysitter, "I loved EVERYTHING" when she asked what he liked best about his new preschool. When I picked him up today, he just talked and talked and talked about how much fun he had and what he did. Once again, I am thankful the Lord inspired me to move him to another school. Miss Melva's is the right choice for Brennan.

Tanith is finally over her fever and actually is acting fairly normal again. Last night she played and played. Rick was so proud of her playing ball with him. Proud Daddy!

Yesterday, I worked out in the morning (walked 3000 vertical feet=1000 calories), then climbed with Rick (new 5.10!!!) and then last night, I went back to the gym for the WERC program. I love WERC. (Woman Experience Rock Climbing) I am now one of the "instructors" and its so much fun to help these ladies and make new friends. Last night I climbed my favorite 5.10c and a 5.9 (green corner one for those who know the gym). I actually got an applause for climbing that one. lol Then I tried another 5.9 (Soill holds) and slipped right off...think my body was trying to tell me "enough climbing for the day". We had the surprise going away party for Laurie and it was awesome. She was TOTALLY surprised. :) She will be missed.

Signing off...Super Angie

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Tan was rolling a bottle back and forth across the floor with me, and is showing interest in the boys' cars - rolling them around.

Love the pic of us on the pier.

Way to go Dallin!

Tiff said...

That is so great for Dallin. What a smart kid. And I am sooooo happy Brenann loved pre-school again. He sure does seem happy! Yeahhhhh that Tannith is feeling better. She sure ate a lot more today. That is great that you got to excersise so much! I am jealous. With my tournament I am to tired to do anything!!! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping