Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Super Angie...hard times


Why oh why, can't my second child be as easy going as my first? I am sure all parents wonder this about one of their kids. My sweet little Brennan was punching and hitting his classmate (Thatcher, the one who threw up at his party--although I am sure it wasn't in retaliation) and his teacher, PLUS yelling, "I;m gonna kill you". Oh boy.

I don't think my little Brennan is ready for preschool--or at least don't think hes ready for this particular one. This one is very structured and strict in a sense.

I am having a very hard time with him...

Signing off...Super Angie

1 comment:

Tiff said...

UUUUHHHHHHH! That is not fun to be dealing with. I am sorry. My brother was a lot like that and he was also the second child. I wonder if that correlates. But with a lot of tough love and patience from my parents he is extremely sweet and understanding now. You are an incredible mom with lots of patience. Your kids are lucky to have you.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping