Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Super Angie...I'm FOR SURE leaving on a Jet plane

Well, thanks to a good massage, great advice from parents and friends, and a supportive husband (and the fact that if I cancel I don't get any type of refund!!), I will be departing SLC at 7:35 pm tonight.

Things I'm looking forward to:
Food...in Japan, we were pleasantly suprised to find really yummy breads, rolls, pasteries. Now, I know China isn't Japan, but we were not expecting to find these bakeries in Japan, so maybe something like this will pop up in China.
Long Flight...I am currently reading a hillarious book and it will be nice to have some non-kid time to read it (Neither Here nor There)
Recovery Time....I have been climbing a TON and pushing my body (yea!), but I need some time off to recover and heal. As far as I know, climbing the great wall does not include chalk bags, rubber shoes and a harness, so I think I can safely say, I won't be rock climbing in China.
Shopping...okay, this is a given, but I have heard the deals over there ($200 pair of jeans for $15) and I am excited. It will be interesting to see what they have. I am also excited to do Christmas shopping--got some great ideas for family and friends.
Checking in...I am excited to call or email while I am over there--to check in with my husband and see how things are and then yap and yap about all the things I am doing and seeing.
Flying without kids...I love my kids and I enjoy taking them places, but this will be nice to be alone and not have to worry about entertaining anyone except me.

Well, WHAT NOT TO WEAR is on TV right now and I want to veg out and watch it...so....

zài jiàn (good bye in Chinese)

--Super Angie






3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Way to girl...

If you manage to get email out to me I'll post for you so all your vicarious livers can live vicariously.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

LOL thanks baby!

Tiff said...

Hurray. I am so happy that you get to go and that your kids are all feeling better! Have fun.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping