Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Super Angie...I'm leaving, on a jet plane...

Well today is the day I leave for China...problem...I am so stressed over the trip that my back is out. DANG IT! I woke this morning to having extreme pain to the point that I couldn't bend over. Imagine sitting on a plane for 13 hours (not including the two other flights I have to take!!!).

I have an appointment with my massage person today, so hopefully that will help. I might go to my chiropractor again too. (Went yesterday)

Should I stay or should I go? Thats the big question. What fun is a trip if you are immobile? Am I tough enough? Can I "suffer" through it and let the excitement of everything take over?

.... Super Angie (not feeling very super)

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

You can do it ---- you can do that.

If you put your heart in to it, believe that you can do it, you can do it, let me tell you why....

emily said...

don't give up now! have faith in the chiro and massage! you'll be fine! if you don't go, you'll regret it for the rest of your life! you GO girl! besides, we're all living vicariously thru you and want to have pictures to show for it! love ya!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

THANKS Em!

Tiff said...

I think you deserve a fun trip. Especially with 3 sick kids the past 2 weeks, a hurt shoulder and a hurt back. By the end of the day everything will fall into place so you can have fun! Plus you have a great husband to take care of things at home! GO and ENJOY!!! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping