Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Super Angie...Tiff tagged me

6 Facts/Habits about yourself


My Six

1. I absolutely love...this is hard. I can't just pick one thing....Figure Skating! I get so much joy from watching skating on TV, watching it live or just going skating. I love the smell of the ice rink and stroking around. I love to skate fast and hard and do big jumps. I love skating season on TV...its fun to cuddle up with my dh and comment on each skater we watch. His skating knowledge is growing pretty fast--impressive!

2. I don't care if.... my house is spick and spam. I go to other people's homes and there isn't a single thing out of place. You can't even tell there are kids there.

3. I love to .... travel travel travel. My favorite places are: in the USA--Keystone, CO, Grand Tetons area, and Redmond, WA. Outside the USA--Munich, Germany, Tokyo, Japan, and Beijing, China.

4. I play... hmmm.... I play rock climbing? That doesn't even make sense. lol But I do love rock climbing and I love how fit I have gotten since I started climbing. Down two dress sizes!!!

5. I have a horrible habit of.... biting my nails. I think its stress related....

6. I love to....blog. I am so addicted to blogging. I love to re-read what I have written. Its good therepy for me. My kids also love to look at my blog and see all the photos. :)

I tag Emily, Rick and Tara.

-- Super Angie

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

K, I just responded to the tag twice - once not understanding it, the second time I did - doh!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

looks like i did it wrong too. oh well..just goes to show how lame i am.

Tiff said...

Yeah you got to the tag!!! I love reading this tag about people. you did it right. It was really just 6 things about you!

emily said...

I did it! i'm a little retarded too i guess ... i did it the same (one minor change) and passed it that way! oh well - here's to changing it up a little! thanks for the tag!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping