Thursday, October 25, 2007

Super Angie...Home from China

Okay...I am back from China now. Talk about a fantastic trip!!!! I am so happy I went. It will take me a few days to get trip reports up on this blog--I TRIED TO UPLOAD SOME PHOTOS BUT APPARENTLY THEY ARE HAVING A PROBLEM RIGHT NOW. :(

My tour group was so much fun. I met some really awesome people, hopefully whom I will remain friends with forever...so sweet. The Chinese people are so incredibly sweet and friendly. I seriously could move there! It got tiring eating Chinese food 3 meals a day, but the visit to Hard Rock Cafe and Starbucks (Hot Chocolate tastes just as good over there!!) helped a lot. Shopping in Beijing was totally fun. The energy in the markets is contagious--I loved saying "Ni hao" to everyone and seeing their smile.


--Super Angie

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I am so glad that you were able to go. It sounds fantastic. Can't wait to see pics!!! I love all the stuff you got.

Tiff said...

I tagged you!!! check out my blog to see instructions. good luck!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping