Thursday, August 13, 2009

Super Angie...hiking hiking hiking











To get ready for climbing Mt. Rainier, I have stepped up my cardio and training. We are going out several times a week doing training hikes. Sometimes we wear our mountaineering boots, other times just regular shoes.

This particular hike, we both wore our mountaineering boots and packs. My pack was 37 lbs, Rick's was 50. HOLY CRAP! I did NOT enjoy carrying a pack that heavy. Honestly, it sucked. Maybe I'm just a whimp, I don't know.

The hike was beautiful though.

--Super Angie

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

I love that you and Rick have found so much joy in doing these type of things together. It is so good for your health and your relationship! You guys ROCK!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping