Thursday, August 13, 2009

Super Angie...there is beauty all around

Sunday afternoon, we headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon, to Silver Lake by Brighton. Ah, so heavenly up there and actually a bit nippy. Would have been nice to have had long pants on or a light sweater.
Tan was so excited to go for a "hike"


Rick and the kids enjoyed looking into the wetland and finding bugs and fish.
Then we spotted some ducks. I think Tan wanted to leap right in!
Ah...babies!!
I love how much Dallin cares for Tan
It was so pretty up there.

Me and my BIG BEAR> I love this kid!
Everyone was having fun together.
Mmmm...smells good.
A FAMILY PICTURE! Some nice girls stopped and asked if we wanted a family picture. Sounds good to me! Think we may use it for Christmas cards!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

beautiful setting.

JAnderegg said...

I'm going to have to take my family up there. We haven't done that one yet, and it is such a beautiful place!

Next summer, no classes and all adventure (I'll teach the class on outdoor adventure!)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping