Monday, August 31, 2009

Super Angie...Mt Rainier...PART Three..Danger!

We were officially entering the DANGER ZONE...
Snowboard dude hiked up with two boards and had a blast crusing down the mountain.
I had heard about this sign. Basicly--beware, if you go past here, you can die. I had to have my picture taken by it.

We drank out of a few streams. Ah...fresh, cold glacier water.
STEEP! What an incredible hike this was.
I wasn't the only one who enjoyed taking breaks to refuel...
Hiking up the snow was hard but fun.
Rule number one: Always put your puffy on when you take stops.
Did I mention how steep it was???
Time to crampon up!

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

You did really good.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

thanks baby!

jenn said...

Time for those sexy shoes huh?!! I'd be smiling too! And I'm starting to fear for you just a bit...

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping