Saturday, August 22, 2009

Super Angie...matching PJs

Tonight while putting Tanith to bed, we had a cute conversation.

I was dressing her in her footed jammies that are blue with polar bears on them. She liked that the feet had polar bear eyes and ears on them. She then touched my top and asked if I was going to wear it to bed.
"No" I said, "I will wear my jammies"
and she said, "you need to get some polar bear jammies like mine"
"Okay" I said, "I will take a look at the store and see if they have any"
"You need to show me the big ones you try on, okay?" she said.

I'm very tempted now to try to find my own pair of polar bear jammies so we can match. I love my sweet little girl.

--Super Angie

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

She's so advanced sometimes it's scary.

Otter Mum's Den said...

That made me smile after a tough week. Thanks for sharing!

rachel said...

so i just gotta ask... why is your daughter wearing footy pajamas in august???

JAnderegg said...

I bet you could find a pair of bottoms, at least, and that would be fun!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping