Friday, August 21, 2009

Super Angie...just an hour







Just an hour is all it takes to run up the canyon, have a picnic, read a few books, and make lots of memories. I took the kids up to Gray Cliffs picnic area. We love this area because of all the boulders (plus we like to rock climb at Hard Rock). We decided it was BEAR WEEK, so we read a book all about bears and talked about everything "bears". I'm so pleased with my kids and how much they love animals and how much they know about them.

Lots of climbing, snacking, howling like a wolf...and all in just an hour.

--Super Angie

6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Nice moves, Tan!

It's cool that they'll sit and watch an animal documentary on tv for hours.

Tan still says she has dreams based on the 3D dolphin/whale movie at the iMax theater at thanksgiving point.

Tiff said...

I have missed out on so many posts! An hour is so perfect. Just enough time for the kids to have fun, but not enough time for screaming and fighting. Haha.

Otter Mum's Den said...

I just love the photos on that post. My favorite inpromptu trip with the kids this summer was an evening trip to Idylwood Beach. It was a great change from the routine and everyone loved it!

JAnderegg said...

You are the best mom! I want to come!

Amy said...

What a good little mommy you are Angie! I know, I love that we live so close to the canyon, cool pics.

Super Angie's MOM said...

super fun hour with super kids and super mom :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping