Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Super Angie...Super Fun Night

This afternoon Brennan had his first private lesson in figure skating. I'm so proud of him. Of course my camera broke (OH NO!) so I don't have any pictures. He tests on Saturday for level 2 in his Learn To Skate classes, so I wanted him to have one private lesson before the test to make sure he had his swizzels and back wiggles down.

Bri is a fun coach and he really loved working with her. She got him doing swizzles in NO TIME. :) My skates were still at the shop being sharpened, so I wasn't able to skate with him. :( But it was great watching him. BRENNAN! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

The kids spent some time today purging the playroom and getting rid of some toys. Now its nice and tidy. Love that!

Tonight, Rick and I went to Momentum and had a fantastic time climbing. Surprisingly, there were quite a few people there, which always makes it fun and interesting. This one guy was leading a 5.12d and was just doing beautiful foot work. I had fun watching him. I also had fun watching Rick climb. He did so awesome. He onsited a 5.10!!! YEA RICK!!!! I worked some fun 10s and 11s and did 10 feet of a 12+ SWEETNESS!!!

It was really fun to be back at the gym, chatting with our friends there and getting some good exercise. Tomorrow night its a training hike for Rainier (and possibly buying a new camera!). Can't wait! :)

--Super Angie

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

How cool is that?! I want to take lesson from YOU!

Super Angie's MOM said...

got to get those swizzel and wiggles right. I am glad he is enjoying what you love.

ChemicalSmile said...

Just wanted to say hi from San Diego -- weather is wonderful and looking forward to joining a new gym to climb at -- without super angie I'm not sure it will be as great! ;-)

Glad to see you had a good trip and that everyone looks like they are doing well

Cheers
Lisa

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping