Friday, August 7, 2009

Super Angie...our hotel in Singapore

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza Changi Airport in Singapore. Oh man! I love this hotel. It just has the feel of a spa or Sauna and everything smells good. If I could decorate my house from scratch, I might go for making it look just like this whole hotel. So relaxing. It had a great spa but we didn't go there. Maybe next time we will indulge in body scrubs and massages. Ah....

Ah, refreshing and beautiful...
Rick sitting on one of the many couches in the lobby and lounge area. So colorful.
Lots of water throughout the hotel grounds.
small fountain
The bathroom by the pool. I love their sinks!
THE POOL!!!!
the pool the pool the pool...I simply loved the pool!
It was so neat how the hallways to the rooms were open. It would have been neat to walked down them during a rainstorm.
Tropical plants. It was interesting being almost right on the equator!
lush and green. Those little water ways actually had glass on the bottom which you could see in the ceilings from the bar area on the second floor.
the spiral staircases outside. Very neat.
The view from our room.
Loved the sink in our room.
I enjoyed the bath as well.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the window/wall into the bathroom.
Our bed.

Staying at this hotel was wonderful and relaxing except they didn't have any cheap internet and we didn't want to pay $30 a day. :( Oh welll...the rest was great!

--Super Angie

6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

The room was very nice and with the exchange rate very inexpensive. Only every question you ask the staff would result in a sales pitch of some sort. Though they were just trying to be helpful.

Super Angie's MOM said...

I could enjoy that place....

Otter Mum's Den said...

I miss traveling. I used to all the time before I married and had kids. Good thing I did that back then. It opened my eyes to just how easy my life was and how richly blessed I was. Big eye opener for a kid. Looks like your little globe trotters had a great time too. Did Tan and Timm have a great time too??

Charles Miske said...

Tan wrapped him completely around her little finger several times. But he enjoyed it.

lvs2dance said...

wow! Now that is a joint to stay in!!!

JAnderegg said...

I think you are spoiled....but I know you deserve it!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping