Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Super Angie..my list

This time of the year, more then others, makes me think about starting a new. Maybe it goes back to my school age years and starting a new class. Regardless of where it stems from, I needed to recommit myself and re-evaluate my life. So this morning, very very early because I was so stressed I couldn't sleep, I wrote My List in an email to my mom.

****************************************************************************************

Staying fit--exercising and eatting right and trying to loose these last 10 lbs.

Rock climbing--buildings my strength, good for my relationship with Rick and its also good for my brain--I like problem solving the routes. Its also our family sport--its fun to take the kids out climbing.

Ice skating--its my once a week, guilty pleasure. I love improving, feeling the ice under my feet, gliding and I really love when I get to skate with Brennan..and he loves it too!

Tan's gymnastics--I love and cherish this 45 minutes each week. Now I've realized how fast time goes and soon, she'll be too old for the mom and me class. Now is the time to really enjoy her.

Dallin's cub scouting--he loves learning and doing things and it "forces" me to spend quality time with him doing things with him and teaching him.

Breakfast with my friends--this once a month or so event helps me stay grounded and gain perspective. Plus its yummy and it helps me reward myself for eating good on the other days.

Helping my kids with their education--whether its helping with spelling, or reading them a book..I need to put this higher on my daily list of things to do.

****************************************************************************************

This wasn't part of that list, but another important self reminder:
I'm gonna stop stressing about neighbors, friendships, and dumb things that dumb people do and say.

Let life begin!

--Super Angie

7 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

Right on sweet stuff.

Otter Mum's Den said...

I know plenty of smart people who also say dumb stuff sometimes... LOL
Your list looks really good!
Hugs.

Oh, those crampons do look terrifying, by the way, in a Tranformers kind of way! But then, again, what do I know... With cooking as a hobby, I find copper bottomed pots really sexy!

Kayla said...

To answer your question on my blog...Yes I will give lessons...I don't know how good of a teacher I am, but I can give lessons!...love your list...makes me think of my priorities

jenn said...

Love your geisha-wear! My girls were dying over Tan's dress on Sunday!!

Love the canyon photos- always a good time!

Love the sexy boots! GOOD LUCK next week- I know it will be awesome!

And who is being dumb- I'll beat them up! At least I'd try- I don't really have any muscles. Unless it was me- then I'll just apologize and say how SUPER I think you are!!

You are SUPER Angie!!

jenn said...

AND you are the second friend TODAY that has turned on comment moderation- what's up? Do I need to really beat someone up?!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Jenn...oh yes...I've had some dumb people enter my land of blog comments so instead of turning it private, I decided to turn on the moderation.

JAnderegg said...

Like your list. I like to re-state what is most important and brings me the most joy!

And I LOVE breakfast with friends as well.....one of the best parts of my life!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping