Friday, August 21, 2009

Super Angie....ice cream and cousins









What could be better then Ice Cream and cousins?

On Wednesday, we met up with my brother's wife, Tricia, and their kids (Tyler--16, Andy--14 and Kaylee--12) and enjoyed some ice cream at Emmett's in Lehi. Tanith surprised everyone by actually being lovey and friendly and even reaching for Tricia. She flirted a lot with Andy.

Kaylee has grown up so much and will be starting 6th grade. She is ever the actress and just reminds me of me at that age--energetic, fun, always smiling. Tyler is now driving and dating. He is such a gentlemen and such a loving cousin, giving piggie back rides and lots of hugs. Hes gonna be a junior this year. Andy is always smiling and happy-go-lucky. He paid particular attention to Tanith and the boys, even being brave enough to sit with them at their own table! He has the personality where he can easily slip between being in the adult conversation and the toddler talk with no problem at all. All three give so many hugs and knuckle pounds....its GREAT!

Its always fun to sit and chat with Trish. We can just gab and gab about anything and nothing at all.

I really hope my kids can grown up to be that grounded and sweet.

And I can't wait for another outting...

--Super Angie

2 comments:

JAnderegg said...

Mmmmm....can't wait! Sounds yummy!

Super Angie's MOM said...

don't I have great looking grandkids, lucky me.....

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping