Monday, March 30, 2009

Super Angie.... WERC

Last year Rick filmed me at Momentum for a hopeful segment on Good Things Utah. They were running a contest where viewers could send in a video about "Their Good Things"--things they enjoy doing around Utah.

So, with the help and co-operation of the gym, we filmed this segment. It turned out sounding more like a commercial for the ladies program at the gym, but it was still fun to shoot. But look at me! I have lost so much weight since then.

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Lol, I put this on my blog too. You have lost a ton of weight and really toned up since then. It's always fun to look back and see what progress we've made. Good Job!

Amy said...

This was way cool Angie! And yes I would have to say that it makes me want to join, how fun is that, and they even have a day care, woo hoo!

Super Angie's MOM said...

That was a great segment. Good job Rick. Yes, Angie you have continued to lose weight and tone your body. Good On You.....

JAnderegg said...

Fun! And you do look really good these days....I'm very impressed. You are motivation for the rest of us!

L said...

Angie, you sound so professional! I can't wait to go climbing with you!! And yes, you have lost weight since then. You look FANTASTIC!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping