Friday, March 13, 2009

Super Angie....plans

I wanted to write down some of my upcoming plans and goals:

Next Tuesday: St. Patrick's day. I'm not Irish, but I do have very fond memories of celebrating this as a family when I was growing up. Green milk, and of course lots of green clothes. :)
**make green cupcakes, with green frosting and green shamrock CUPCAKE CANDY.
**dye the milk green
**make green pancakes in the morning
**wear green
**dress the kids in green
**participate in neighbor St. Patrick's day leprechaun hunt.

Next Wednesday: Mid Month Special WERC. This month, we are pleased to have Dawn come and do a special Mid Month WERC (Woman Experience Rock Climbing) focusing on Yoga. 7pm at Momentum

Next Thursday: As soon as school gets out, we are heading to KEYSTONE! My girl's weekend completely fell apart, so we are going as a family and will have a blast. Hot tub! Sauna. Pool. Sledding. Hanging out. I can't wait.

Next Saturday: Hire a sitter while in Keystone. Rick and I will climb a 14,000 foot peak. Quandry. I'm really looking forward to hiking this peak. It will be my second full 14ner if I summit. Rick has done Quandry a bunch of times though.

I'm excited and looking forward to these plans.

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

Quandary is a great winter test climb - just a long yucky hike in horrible weather, with possible post-holing in 5' deep snow. If you can do this in winter, you could do Rainier. Though it's half the size: 4,000' of elevation gain in 3.5 miles.

AFAIK I don't have one smurfin' drop of Irish blood, though my siste likes to think she's Irish.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping