Friday, March 27, 2009

Super Angie...Die Welt Gehort Mir!


Last night I climbed 1000 vertical feet on the treadmill at Momentum in 20 minutes. Then I boudered with Dallin, so this morning, I was still in the recovery zone, so instead of doing a 45 minute session on the treadmil at 6am, like I usually did, I did a 40 minute session on the bike. --wow, what a run on sentence that was! lol

I usually can only stand riding the bike for 15 minutes, but this morning I was so caught up in my music that I just kept going.

Wham Rap
Barbie Girl
Dancing Queen--performed by A-Teens
Come on Eilee--performed by Save Ferris
Murder on the Dance Floor
Bubble Pop Electric--Gwen Steffani
Around the World-- ATC
and so many others!

I just had such a joyful workout...dancing as I'm riding. Smiling. Sweating.

My favorite line from a song today: ENJOY WHAT YOU DO from Wham Rap.
--Super Angie

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I had to look it up:

Blumchen

BTW: there is a classic saying among those powerlifter/strongman/highland games guys:

"No one ever lost fat or gained muscle listening to techno"

Though it is in the mix with my metal and goth playlists and I seem to have done a bit of both.

JAnderegg said...

Way to Go!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping