Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Super Angie...lost and found


For the past week, I have been panicking about a lost folder. This folder had very important papers in it...things that could be replaced, but would take a long time and a lot of government hassles to do so.

I "always" keep this folder in a certain spot and it wasn't there. My mind had no recollection of ever moving it. Was it stolen? Did the kids take it? Where did I move it to?

For many hours each day I would cry about this and I seriously had a lot of panic attacks. I felt like my world was falling in on me.... Yes i know its only paperwork, but where the SMURF did it go? It was the straw that broke this camel's back.

Many a prayer was said by both Rick and me.
Many days went by.
Many tears were shed.
Many panic attacks happened.

And then last night, the spirit led me to take Rick into the basement to talk about food storage plans and where we wanted to put shelves. While walking around, my eyes were led to a box. I opened it. Nothing but old school work of Dallin's. Then I noticed the box under it. So, I opened that box and right away, I saw the lost folder.

Our Heavenly Father knows us. He knows and understands our needs. He listens and He answers.

--Super Angie

4 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

Relax and leave your life in HIS hands, had you found it right away maybe you wouldn't have gotten other areas organized. Remember the folder was green and today to green day :)

Sienna Meek said...

he he lol! that's so funny!

Tiff said...

Its was good to see you today.

I am glad you found it. I hate losing things.

JAnderegg said...

Yea! I love the way the Lord answers prayers!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping