Saturday, March 28, 2009

Super Angie...double date







Last night our friends Super Tiffany and Tyler took advantage of our monthly free passes and joined us for a hot date at Momentum. Tyler used to climb a lot, so it only took him a minute to get back in the groove and I must say, he was pretty dang good--especially in bouldering! Tiffany has climbed a few times, but since she had played tennis earlier in the day, she was already wiped out. She had fun, none-the-less.

We worked some top rope routes and then went to the bouldering room and had some serious fun. Tyler did this wicked V5! He had a lot of fun working a V3 that started in the mini cave and climbed up and over the room. He almost finished it...so close. I started a few projects--V2s and V3s. TONS OF FUN.

I'm really enjoying working some of these extremely overhanging/upside routes.

Unfortuantly the pics I have of Tyler climbing are all bad butt shots (typical of climbing pics), so forgive me if this post seems geared towards Tiffany and me!

Thanks TIFF AND TY for joining us last night. We had a blast!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Sienna Meek said...

oh sounded fun!
sienna:)

JAnderegg said...

Mmmm....I'm sorry I missed it!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping