Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Super Angie...late night visitor



I had just gotten done with my 4th workout for the day (two 40+ minute sessions on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the bike and 15 on the row machine). I was sweaty and gross and laying on the floor to watch Dancing with the Stars when suddenly the doorbell rang. Rick was kind enough to go see who it was...it was MY CRAZY FRIEND LESLEIGH! Her darling and ultra sweet daughter, Kayleigh, made me a cupcake! She did the rose herself--PRETTY DANG GOOD, especially considering that she isn't even 9 yet (her birthday is in a few days). WHOA! I think Lesleigh might have a great helper on her hand--her first employee? ;)

Anyway, the cupcake is beautiful--Tiffany Blue--who doesn't love something Tiffany Blue, right? And its a JUMBO size cupcake...fabulous! I am sure this cupcake will keep my tummy very happy on the drive to Zion tomorrow.

Thanks so much my dear sweet Kayleigh and Lesleigh.

HUGS AND KISSES!
--Super Angie

5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

She said to share it with me ;)

Otter Mum's Den said...

Right... Nice try Rick!

Amy said...

Her cupcakes are seriously the BEST!!!!! YUMMY! So wow are you going crazy with 4 workouts, slow down girl!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Actually, working out multiple times of day has been shown to be the most effective. It has health benefits and weight loss benefits. I love it!

Tiff said...

That cupcake looks great! Way to go Dallin on your read-a-thon. That is very exciting. Way to go on your workouts! I might try that to the last 10 lbs from my pregnancy weight! Well I will probably just do 2 20 minute workouts cuz I am not as in shape as you :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping