Friday, March 27, 2009

Super Angie...JAPAN here we come!


Our summer plans have changed...

May 22...school is out and we're heading to our cabin in the woods. Going to Keystone for a week or relaxation.

June 7th...Teva Mountain Games in Vail. I'm competing in this international bouldering competition.

June 18th...travel to Seattle so Rick can climb Mt. Rainier. We have decided that instead of me climbing Mt. Rainier, we will go to Mt. Baker after Rick's climb on Rainier. On Baker, we will hike, ice climb and Rick will teach me some glacier training, including cervase rescue.

July 23rd (or there abouts)... take the boys to SINGAPORE, to visit Mark.

July 25th (or there abouts)....Rick and I travel to JAPAN to climb Mt. Fuji and hang out in Tokyo!!!!!

I am so looking forward to this summer!
--Super Angie

5 comments:

Amy said...

Are you kidding me??? You are one lucky lady you know! The only words I have to say our, JEALOUS!!! Very cool for you guys!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

well, this is what happens when your ex-spouse lives out of the country and you need to take your children for visitation. Plus, Rick and I are the KING AND QUEEN of finding killer deals!!

Sienna Meek said...

what!??!that is awesome! that would be so much fun! well ttyl bye!:)

Charles Miske said...

I think I'm turning Japanese...

JAnderegg said...

Jealous, again!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping