Sunday, March 15, 2009

Super Angie...Dinner N Pets









Last night we took the kids to dinner and to PetSmart. We are all allergic, so we can't have most pets (only fish) but the kids still enjoy going to the pet store...although we can't stay too long--its too stinky!

But while we are there, we have a lot of fun, talking to the cats, watching the hamsters run, listening to the birds and watching the turtles and snakes. They had a Siamese cat there that I fell in love with...looked just like my childhood cat, Friskie.

I sure do love my family!
--Super Angie

3 comments:

Erica said...

That sounds like our usual "date night" with the kids! They love the pet store. My hubby isn't a pet person and I am a cat person who is now allergic to cats. :o( I don't think our goldfish "Goldie" counts...

Charles Miske said...

It was fun living the simple joyous life vicariously through the kids.

Sienna Meek said...

looked really fun and waht a great time yu guys had.... well i guess a really good or how you say amazing time! see ya!:)
LOVE,
sienna meek

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping