Monday, March 2, 2009

Super Angie...Summer Plans

YEA! I'm so excited!!! This summer, Rick and I are going to go to New Zealand together. We will take the boys and drop them off in Singapore to visit their dad (my ex lives in Singapore now).
We'll spend a little over a week in New Zealand and have a blast! The boys are soooo excited to go to Singapore. It will be so good for them to spend time with Mark and it will be nice that we can all fly together to Singapore, instead of them having to go alone.

Kiwi here we come!

--Super Angie

9 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

I love the New Zealand views I got to see in movies like The Lord of the Ring series. It looks like beautiful country. Miss Tan going with you or is she staying with relatives?

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

As of right now we don't know who Tan will stay with (you want her? LOL) but she won't be going with us.

Wendi said...

Fun! You are such travelers!

JAnderegg said...

JEALOUS! When are you going? Maybe we'll go take care of your cond:)

shannon p. said...

Oh, so jealous! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!

Amy said...

Are you kidding me??? Wow, what I would give, probably at this point my left arm will do. What a fun thing to look forward to. And how amazingly beautiful it is, I know from personal experience, I watched the Bachelor, hee hee!

Tiff said...

I love how good you are at posting!

I am so jealous. New Zeland is number 1 on my list of counties to visit. That will be so nice to drop the boys off to spend time with their dad. Seems like it couldn't have worked better.

Otter Mum's Den said...

When's your trip? I would take Tan in a heartbeat. What is still up in the air for us is Eric's mission call. We don't know when he will have to report to the MTC. His birthday is July 24th, so if your trip is before that, he would still be home.

lvs2dance said...

ONe word...JEALOUS!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping