Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Super Angie...its easy being green









I think St. Paddy's day is now my 2nd favorite holiday. I'm not Irish (but you can kiss me anyway), but I just LOVE this Green day.

We started the day with green milk. I was gonna do more green foods, but it didn't happen. The kids loved the green milk though.

One of my neighbors behind me invited all the neighbors on our block to have a St. Paddy's Day party. Talk about fun! (and already I'm thinking about next years!!!) All the kids hunted for goodies left by the Leprechaun. Green drinks, green rice crispie treats and green donuts were provided. Everyone just had a glorious time in the warm weather. And all the moms were able to mingle and have a good time.

I love my neighbors!

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

This morning I had to hide the bags of goodies because Tan wouldn't leave them alone - she was going to eat up all the candy and gum on the boys.

Super Angie's MOM said...

It looks like a fun green day, I love how intense Miss Tan is looking at the bubbles.

Amy said...

Okay, so I might offend you when I say this, BUT, it's funny because I always say I'm Irish my injection! hee Hee, come on a with a last name like Murphy it's so so true! Love the pics!

Charles Miske said...

AFAIK I haven't got a single drop of Irish blood, thank my lucky stars...

JAnderegg said...

Love it! And thanks for the very fun day out! We need to do it again SOON!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping