Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Super Angie...say CHEESE





Today we did some pictures. Brennan did awesome! He was so proud to wear his harness and rock shoes and hold my rope. He just couldn't stop smiling. And I had a blast doing a shot with just the two of us...our special picture! I love my big bear.

Rick works right around the corner from where we had our pics done, so he showed up and provided a lot of help trying to get our usually smiley Tanith to actually smile. We got one real smile out of her, and one totally forced and fake one. Too funny!

--Super Angie

7 comments:

Charles Miske said...

She sat there with this stern look on her face the whole time. Nothing worked! rat...

Charles Miske said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Too cute! I don't think I have hardly any pics of me with the boys... I am always behind the camera!

Super Angie's MOM said...

cute pictures, funny little smile from Tan, Brennan did look proud and of course my girl always looks nice.

lvs2dance said...

What darling pics!!!! I love that you have always done pictures like that. Did you get them taken at Target? I remember that you were always to impressed with their photography studio.

Otter Mum's Den said...

OK, Now you need some with Dallin!

Trynyti said...

WoW! Very nice! I really want large scans of Brennan in his gear! He looks so proud!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping