Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Super Angie... Vegas style

I just got home from my two days of lessons in Vegas with Vassili. I'm dead tired, and so I will blog tomorrow, but here is a sneak peak at a photo shoot Nicole and I did this morning.

Quick re-cap... worked worked worked! Laughed. Smiled. Giggled. Jumped. spin spin spin. Fall fall. cold, frozen, stretch. loop. flip. lutz, sit. sit. sit. CAMEL!!! chinese spiral. hyrdoblade. food. drinks. work. TV at the bar. Didn't cry on the ice. Tried to calm down. frustration. joy. happiness. excitement. tired. sleepy. exhausted. goofing off. chatting. rehearsing. friends. axel --almost.

I'm proud of myself for going for things I didn't think I could. I hope my coach is proud too. I'm pushing myself beyond what I ever thought I could.

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping