Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Super Angie...look who is up in the air?










In 1988, sitting in my family room, watching the Calgary Winter Olympics, I fell in love with a magical pair from Russia--Gordeeva and Grinkov. It is because of them that I started skating and love the sport so much. Hard to explain unless you are a skating fanatic like me (Nicole, you understand!). Since that day, I have dreamed of doing pairs skating--but finding a boy to skate with...ugh. Hard! Well, today, Tom and Tina (husband and wife) at my rink were practicing some pair lifts and I took pictures of them. Then suddenly Tom offered to lift me. ME!?!?!
OM GOSH!

He said I was "lite as a feather" and "easy to lift" and that I did ev...erything right.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun!!!! I love your passion for skating, very cool!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping