Monday, November 1, 2010

Super Angie...Thankful day 1

"We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude."
~Thomas S. Monson

Each day in November, I will post something I'm thankful for...

DAY ONE: Today I'm thankful for a husband who supports me. He recognized a health problem and a fix to the problem. Yes, living apart for the time being sucks. And yes, its hard living in two different states, but I was so sick constantly in Utah. For the past 7 yrs, in and out of doctor offices. On such horrible heavy medications. Constantly drugged up. It zapped my energy. It zapped my mood. I was not happy and I was not healthy. Rick saw this change happen this past summer while I lived in Keystone and he visited every weekend. Living at 9300 ft has made a difference. He noticed a better Super Angie, so it was HIS idea for me to move. Yes, its hard. But we aren't the only ones living apart--think of army couples. Think of people in the airline industry. There are many many people who have beautiful marriages and yet don't live under the same roof much of the time. And there are MANY people who have horrible marriages and yet see each other daily. I'm thankful for Rick for loving me enough to make this sacrifice.

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Thanks baby. I love you and want the best for you no matter what.

JAnderegg said...

Ang, you look so happy! I am happy that everything is going so well for you! You do have an amazing hubby! And I think he's pretty lucky, too!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping