Friday, November 12, 2010

Super Angie...thankful day 12

Thankful day 12: Today I'm thankful for my brothers. I'm so happy to have two great brothers (Jeff and Paul) who support me and love me and put up with me.

So favorite memories:
Paul: going to the GOOD WILL GAMES in 1990 with him. It was just him and me and he was totally into the skating, just like me . We saw Katia and Sergei, Surya Bonaly, Todd Sand, Jill Trenery and so many others. We waved a German and Russian flag and bought pins from those countries too. I do beleive we listed to MC HAMMER as we drove in his Fiat x19. SO COOL!

On a related note: in 1995, when Sergei died, Paul called me when I was living in Germany, and we cried on the phone together. He has always understood my love for the sport and my love for G&G.

Multiple Garth Brooks concerts!

Being a brides maid in his wedding and being at the birth of his oldest!

Getting caught by him for being in his room when I was 12, listening to Alphaville, Depeche Mode and Pet Shop Boys--btw, I stole the Pet Shop Boys CD and still have it!!! bawahaha

Sitting front row for every production of Annie and Sweet Charity he was in.

Going out for smoothies, sno-cones or ice cream with his family when we lived in Utah. Or just dropping in at his house for a quick hello!
I'm thankful for Paul!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JEFF: Screaming at his rock concerts and getting to hang out with the band.

Going to The Evergreen State Fair with him.

Having him come to my ice skating exhibitions, skating birthday parties and competitions in Seattle.

Of course, recently, going to LADY GAGA with him (in his mercedes SLK with the top down! SO COOL!!!)

Getting extremely thoughtful Christmas and Birthday gifts from him each year. He has a knack for this!

Hanging out in Germany together at Christmas time. Taking pics of dogs and stray bikes. FREEZING in Berlin as we tried on Russian Hats, driving into Poland, eating yummy food together and strolling around Munich together.

Getting introduced to various music from around the world--like Puffy Ami Yumi!

Going to the DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING PARADE with him...and macking all the Frangos we could find!

Having heart to heart conversations with him...no matter the location we are both in.
I'm thankful for Jeff.

I'm so blessed to have these two older brothers, who are so strong in their lives and set good examples for me. They both have HUGE hearts and fun personalities. I miss them both.

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What band is your brother in?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping