Friday, November 5, 2010

Super Angie...ice ice baby


What a fun day at the rink I had with my little girl. She is so delightful and loves to just skate with me. She always has the biggest grin on her face. She tries to do things I do--spin, jump, hydroblade. Here she is skating backwards. I'm so impressed with the things shes tries on the ice.
Its really cute. And she constantly says, "I love you mama!". My heart melts. I'm so thankful to have my little friend with me.

During this session today, an old lady (70) took an awful fall, and was bleeding all over the ice. I called 911 and the ambulance and police all came. There was quite a bit of blood on the ice. Ick. She was blacking out the whole time and had no clue where she was. :( Very sad for her step daughter. I hope she is okay. (Side note: the EMT in the white shirt recognized me from church and gave me a fist bump). I really hope this woman and her step daughter are all right. After they left, so did everyone else and I had the ice to myself for 45 minutes. SWEET! Got in some great practice and had a blast. My body felt strong today and recovered. And my knee didn't hurt until the very end (which is why I got off). Tanith was sooo good. She built a fort, colored and ate her lunch. What a good little rink rat she is!

Life is great!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping