Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Super Angie...Thankful day 3


Today I'm thankful for my children. Even though sometimes they drive me nuts, I still love them a lot and am thankful to be a mommy.

Somethings I love: hiking with them, singing in the car together, watching AFV together, giggling, cuddling, going to church together, skating, going out for breakfast or dinner together, baking together, having sleep overs, traveling together, learning about other countries together.

Some favorite memories: having singing contests in the car, going to China with Dallin, Going to Germany when Tanith was a new born, Going to Russian with Dallin while I was pregnant with Tanith. Going to Australia when Brennan was a baby and watching him pull the hair on a koala, going to the zoo in Denver and Seattle, going to water parks, Maggie Moos!!, going to hockey games together, volunteering in their classrooms, watching them on Christmas morning and on their birthdays, giving them Erste Schultag Tuttes, hiking the flatirons together, swimming all summer, having a meaningful conversations in the car on the way to school each day, watching iCarly together.... the list just goes on and on.
I love you Dallin!
I love you Brennan!
I love you Tanith!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping