Monday, November 8, 2010

Super Angie...love you more


Okay, so this pic really has nothing to do with this post, but its cute, so I had to put it here.

WHOA BABY! Today's skating practice was insane, and now all I want to do is sleep. It took about 15 minutes to really feel comfortable on the ice and then magic started happening. I decided that if I really and truly want a killer camel spin, and I want it fast, I better just freaking DO IT. So I gave myself NO OTHER OPTION and just went and did it. I didn't allow myself an out. It was "do 5 revolutions" or "do 5 revolutions". In the past, its been like, okay, do one and then go down into your sit...its okay. But today, NOPE< NO WAY! FREAKING DO THE CAMEL SPIN! I was watching this lady who is in her late 50s and she was doing camels. If she can do it, I most certainly can. So I did. And BAM! Camel. Camel. Camel.

AND FINALLY...after all these years...I really *FELT* what a real combination spin feels like. To actually gain speed during the scratch. To actually be centered. I had no idea *I* could do that. It was amazing. Quite an amazing feeling. I did it!

I DID IT!
--Super Angie
(ps...love you more!)

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping