Saturday, November 6, 2010

Super Angie...on ice with Jenny














I've known Jenny for 29yrs and through our blogs and FB, we have grown close these past few years. I love this girl! She is such an amazing mother, wife and friend. She loves God and loves life. She is always happy and always has a smile on her face. She is also a huge supporter of me and lovingly calls me Super Angie. Jenny, it is YOU who is Super! I loved spending the day with you. And nice job with your spin today! You are lookin good on the ice! xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, you went and made me cry. Love you girl, so glad we're able to see each other often! Colorado girls are awesome!!

Charles Miske said...

Love the muscle shot

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping