Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Super Angie...R.I.P. Lucy




Tonight someone ran over our dear kitty in Utah. We love you and miss you Lucy.

Lucy was our healing kitty. We got her last September after Angela, my grandpa and baby Georgia all died. Lucy brought us a lot of much needed peace--even though she made me very sick (allergies). I remember holding her as a kitten, wrapped in a blanket, on the front porch. Just hugging her and taking care of her and feeling her special spirit.

And now I'm all alone in Colorado, having to tell the kids. Dallin handled it okay. But Brennan just collapsed in my arms, sobbing and sobbing.

1 comment:

Super Angie's MOM said...

animals are healing, I wish I could have a cat. I need......

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping