Saturday, November 13, 2010

Super Angie...Thankful day 14

Today I'm thankful for the primary program at church. My kids have been looking forward to singing and saying their talks in church. They practiced for the past several weeks during church, and then while I skated on Saturday in the comp, they stayed home with a sitter so they wouldn't miss the practice. THEY LOVED IT. And I got so weepy watching them.

I love our Frisco ward. There were only 21 kids in the primary, so each child got to speak 3-4 times. It was so special. Even Tanith could be understood. Brennan and Dallin did FANTASTIC. I'm sooo proud of them.

Our babysitter Kristin and her boyfriend Eric came and seemed to really enjoy it. Also our neighbor Erika and her son Pirs came. This made the kids soooo happy. It was extra special.

I'm so thankful for this primary program and that my kids are learning more about Jesus.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping