Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Super Angie...day 2 of being Thankful





















Continuining what I started yesterday, here is DAY TWO:

Today I'm thankful for supportive friends.
I have been so blessed to have an incredible network of friends around the world who text, call, email and FB with me. Oh yeah, and go for drinks, hikes, skating, shopping and climbing. Friends who are experts at giving me a NOT five while we pull some plastic and send 5.11! Friends who are always full of great advice on every imaginable subject. Friends who listen. Friends who talk. Friends with amazing families and who set the example for me to follow. Friends who have welcomed me into Colorado and introduced me to others. Friends in Vegas. Friends in Seattle. Friends in Utah. Friends in Canada and around the world. New and Old...I'm so thankful for them all! MUWAH!

PS...stupid Blogger formatting won't let me make this post look cute, so forgive the placement of pics

1 comment:

Erica said...

I am so thankful to have you as a friend, too! You are such an inspiration to follow your dreams, whatever they may be. I love that you are a real (super!) person, just doing your best and telling it like it is! Good, bad, ups, downs, triumphs, mistakes... keep up the amazing life, you are truly blessed!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping