Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Super Angie...I'll make your heart smile


While laying on the ice, sprawled out in what I'm sure resembled a starfish, and glancing at my coach's face and seeing the sparkle of inner laughter shining through his eyes, it made me think of the lyrics....

Strange Love-Depeche Mode.

Pain I'll say it again, Pain!



********************************
Why is it that every time I come to Vegas I go home with more bruises and pain then I arrived here with? It is clear to me that What happens in Vegas DOES NOT STAY IN VEGAS! Nope, it goes back to Colorado and takes almost two weeks to heal, and then what happens? I hop on another flight and come BACK TO VEGAS....to hear the ring tone again.

Yesterday I took sooo many falls and today, I think I spent 20 minutes doing loop loop loop combinations, always falling after the 3rd loop. ouch! PAIN~!

Hmmm...maybe *I* am the one who likes Strange love? Or maybe my ring tone is correct for me? Maybe I have a Bad Romance with the ice! lol
;)

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

Pain is ready, pain is waiting
Primed to do it's educating

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping