Thursday, November 4, 2010

Super Angie..Thankful day 4

I'm a Colorado Girl!

Today I'm thankful to live somewhere I truly love. Moving to Colorado has blessed our lives in so many ways.

Things I love about CO...
The people! No one is in your face or in your business--thats how I felt in Utah.
The vibe here is laid back and cool.
Keystone and the surrounding towns are simply gorgeous...sunny days, the lake, the mountains, the snow.
The summer temps here are PERFECT!
The sunrises as I drive to Denver...so incredible!
The sunsets over the Flatirons--if I'm lucky enough to be sitting in a field down there to watch.
The sunsets over lake Dillon.
Breck main street--fun cute town.
Hiking
Rock climbing
Skating
My friends here--such real and amazing heartfelt people with no hidden agendas. They have huge hearts and are so welcoming to new comers--again, something that isn't found in Utah.
The ice climbing
The skiing (beats Utah and Washington anyday--although I am still a fan of Grand Targhee and Jackson Hole).
The winter hiking
The 14,000 ft peaks.
The schools!
My kids having a forest to play in.
The lifestyle here.

My HEALTH!

I love being a Colorado Girl!
--Super Angie

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

it's worth all the sacrifice

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping