Friday, January 16, 2009

Super Angie... My big break

A few years ago, I landed a spot in a commercial and got paid for it. The commercial never aired and the company has since gone out of business, but it was so much fun. The auditions were one of the most fun auditions I have ever done (that and Errand of Angels but thats another story). I had my own makeup artist and even a chair with my name on it. We filmed for around 3-4 hours, outside in a parking lot. There were close to 70 extras dancing and rocking out. Rick was hired to do the filming and editing, which is why we have this copy. He created the goofy fun music playing in the background too. Ignore the copyright logo stuff.

ENJOY!

--Super Angie

4 comments:

JAnderegg said...

Love it! I loved the snowshoing phtots, Tanith rock climbing. It's been a while since I've checked your blog and I've missed out on so much!

I think you are AWESOME! And I admire your goals for 2009. You will do great!

Now, if I can get my life together!

Tiff said...

That is to great! I love your face when that lady comes up. So funny.

Charles Miske said...

Holy snot - I was digging around in my old editing machine that I took to work and found that and several others I put on my Youtube profile. It's fun to see what we were doing as young newlyweds. lol.

Super Angie's MOM said...

fun to see you having fun filming.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping