Sunday, January 25, 2009

Super Angie...pictures from SCS Adult Nationals 2009

** If you haven't read the post below, make sure you do!!

So, Rick has started calling me a fan boy because I'm not shy about going up and meeting all the pros. I think they are interesting people and I admire their lifestyle (training all the time etc), and their talent. Anyway, here are some pics..

Sasha and me...isn't she so cute? Shes 16 and just so sweet.


Dave Grahm and me...last year I didn't really like Dave, but this year, he was very personable and friendly. Very real too.

Joe and me...I LOVE Joe. He remember who I am. He will even comment on my blog occasionally and hes excited to meet the kids again.


Amanda Sutton...she ROCKS! This girl is sooo freaking fast and smooth. She won speed for the pros and is just amazing. **note to self, wear slimming clothes when standing next to someone this tiny


Alex Puccio...She is amazing. She is sooo strong and slow and thoughtful as she climbs. And when you stop to talk with her, she will stop everything to chat. I think she is a real people person and isn't shy. She is way strong!

And the highlight...Lisa Rands and me. This girl is freaking amazing. She is the world's best boulder...the very best in the whole world. It was so cool to see her lead climb. Her movements...she does stuff regular climbers don't even think about doing. She gets into these awesome positions. And shes not scared to downclimb a bit and change directions on a route. It was an honor to talk with her and have my pic with her. Thanks Lisa!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

What fun! I loved watching you compete, and I loved watching the pros. The comps are so fun! I'm glad you put a smile on and went to finals....you found your inner strength and that is AWESOME! Can't wait to fall on those routes, too!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping