Sunday, January 25, 2009

Super Angie...and the loser is...

Me! Yea for me.

Lets see, I fell mid way up my second route.
I couldn't even get off the first hold of my third route.
And to top it all off...they decided not to give me a trophy for winning speed citizens...they decided to group me with the open competitors...so, yea!

I got 6th place in Speed and last place in top roping. wow...steller

--super angie
PS...please don't leave me any comment about how this is such a great experience or how I'll do better next time, thanks

3 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

OK! Promise not to make the comments you mentioned. You sound disappointed enough that these would go over poorly, I can tell. For all it's worth though, I admire your passion for climbing. I loved the pics of you with all those famous climbers, Fan Boy!

lvs2dance said...

MAN! That sucks!(How's that for not too optomistic? LOL!)
I know how disappointed you must feel. It is hard to work so hard on a goal only to fall short (no pun intended!) But know that I love ya no matter how great of a rock climber you are. YOU ROCK and you will always be better at it than me! :-)

Charles Miske said...

and me too

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping