Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super Angie...chocolate covered friendship



I have been so blessed to find a wonderful friend in Super Julie. She is always happy, never moody (unlike me!!), so forgiving beautiful, full of praise, enthusiastic, smart, educated, wise and AMAZING climber and just plain SWEET!

Today, I gave her some chocolate covered strawberries, because, well, doesn't everyone love chocolate covered strawberries? :) And she was kind enough to share them with me. Thanks hon! :) It sure was yummmmy.

THANKS JULIE! I love having you as a friend. (And hearing Jake say RICOLA to Rick, just made my heart smile...you guys are so cute!)

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it the best to have such good friends, what would we do without them. And yes everyone does love chocoloate covered strawberries, good choice.

JAnderegg said...

aaaahhh--I just love you! Ask Jake, he'll tell you I that at home, I can be very moody:) But thanks for the compliment, strawberries (YUM!), and more importantly, the friendship!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping