Saturday, January 10, 2009

Super Angie...Cougar Time






I am not a college sports fan. I could CARE LESS about the UofU/BYU crap. I don't understand why people would waste so much time and money driving in dumb traffic to go to "home games", but to each his own, right?

Well, last night, I took Kaylee to see BYU gymnastics, and may I say, GO COUGARS?! We had a great time watching the ladies compete. We had great seats, row 2. We enjoyed our junk food (pretzel, milk duds and recesses pieces). We even enjoyed laughing and waving to Cosmo.

I will say, that while I do have great respect for the cougars, the Oregon State Beavers were much better gymnastics. We both loved their floor routines (music and choreography better) and their bar routines were SOLID! I really liked Jereme Bigelow and the girl who won all around (I forgot her name--oops!).

I just found out they were staying at my mom's hotel, where Dallin spent the night last night, and he met them all at breakfast.

GO BEAVERS! (and cougars!!)

--Super Angie

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

how fun! I would love to go to a meet with you...call me next time you go!

Wendi said...

Fun--my kids are performing at the BYU/U of U meet on March 20, so I'll be there. If you and Jenny are there, you better let me know so we can all hang out during!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping