Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Super Angie...a very WHITE day



Today, amid the snow and ice, my mom and I went to the Mt. Timp temple. We really had a lovely time there. I'm thankful for this experience today...some sacred things happened to me that I want to always remember, but aren't appropriate to post here. All I will write is Maaike...it means something special to me. Anyway, It was nice to be with my mom. We plan to go again next Tuesday before she flies back to Seattle. After our session, we enjoyed lunch in the cafeteria. Yum! I have such great memories of eating in the Seattle Temple with the YW/YM.

I feel good having started out 2009 by going to the temple the very first week!

--Super Angie
the pics: my mom had her scarf over her head because it was snowing quite a bit. She says she looks Russian!

5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I was going to mention that it looks like Russia had insidiously infected your poor mom.

Otter Mum's Den said...

I think she looks lovely with that scarf framing her face. But now I am going to be singing "Matchmaker" all day long!

Tiff said...

The snow sure does look pretty. So glad you were able to do a session at the temple with your mom. What a perfect start of a new year.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Thanks to you Tiff for watching the kids which made it possible to go!!!

JAnderegg said...

What time are you going next week? I'd love to tag along, if you and mom wouldn't mind. Let me know!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping