Monday, January 19, 2009

Super Angie... pure happiness


What a fabulous day. Its late right now, so I will just blog about this evening. I am in charge of the WERC program at Momentum. I love this Woman only climbing program...its great! Tonight, Caroline George came and taught our class. FABULOUS! She is a world famous ice climber and rock climber. Shes from Switzerland and is just so nice.

The class was about being more independant climbers outside. We learned how to escape the belay, build trad anchor systems and so much more. It was an outstanding class! And it just made me so happy that I got to participate. I can't wait for Caroline to come home from Nepal (she is going there in a few days to work with a climbing school charity). When she gets back, she will teach some more class similar to this. YEA!

Another reason I'm so happy...its 17 degrees out! I love cold weather.

Tomorrow, Rick and I are going snow shoeing again. YEA!!!!

--Super Angie
....my thoughts are on my friend Kelly. God Bless You Kelly!!!

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

Hope snowshoeing is very fun! We did the snowmobiling thing yesterday for a bit with the kids. I hate the cold, but love the snow!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping